I decided that February was my month to try to finish as many of my stalled projects as I can. Some were home renovations others are pieces that I have started and not completed and a few are to fix tools that have broken or damaged.
The “major” stalled project wat to finish the master bathroom. This one has been in progress for a year, other things are more interesting and I always find a convenient place to say it can wait. Lucky I have a very, very patient wife. I ended up installing in floor heating and tiled the bathroom and walk in closet floor. Still need to build a vanity so it looks like it will spill over to March. I did complete a few things, I repaired my Air Brush compressor, fixed a ship vac, and repaired the tile saw. I have yet to complete any more paintings but that will come in the next few weeks. I spent some time going through my workshop reorganizing parts of it (Not being able to find what I needed, but knew I had was the real reason) but I count that as a win.
I also looked into a few new options for images on my web site, adding an in room view using a product called Canvy. It is a cool product and I will start to incorporate it into the site in the future. I have been in contact with the developers since it does not support some of the art I produce like the Driftwood Frame series, I have offered to be a prototype user and shared some of my art images with them as they develop the enhanced capabilities.
I need to clean up the open projects before the weather turns and I want to make more art projects.
Before the next outdoor market I need to print more of my cards, I also plan to offer them on my site in the near future.
Back to the renovation work 🙂